Tuesday 31 December 2013

my tent is restored

Some months ago I discovered that I'd made a terrible mistake. Inexplicably, while clearing out the loft (which is once again just as full of junk), I rather stupidly managed to take the inner portion of our brand new Vango enormo-tent to the dump, leaving us with a £500 tent minus a rather important component. Our new tent was rendered rather too spacious without an inner.



So, back in September, I contacted the manufacturers, and asked if they had a spare inner, more in hope than expectation. They promised too look into it, I forgot about it, and I heard no more. A couple of weeks ago, I sent them a reminder. The very next day, a very nice person at Vango e-mailed me back - yes, I could have one, at the bargain price of £47 including postage. The following day it arrived, and our new tent is restored to full working order. So, thanks very much to all at Vango for excellent customer service.

Mind you, that loft is looking a bit cluttered again..........

No comments:

Post a Comment